ISUZU AMIGO Steering Relay Lever

My 1990 Isuzu Amigo has a loose front end which wobbles at almost any speed. Jacked it up to figure out what it was and came to find a device that I've never seen on any of my other vehicles. The schematic
pictures the device but has no description. Best fit I have found is the title "steering relay lever" which is basically a lever that connects the left steering linkage to the right steering linkage. When off the ground, I can move the wheels and watch the steering relay lever move up and down as if a bearing has worn or poped out. I am sure that this is causing the wobble problem.
I havent removed it yet, so possibly a replacement bearing will do the trick. Nobody I speak to has any idea of where to find this piece or any information on it. So I am curious if any of you have ever replaced/repaired the steering relay lever on the front end of their Isuzu (Amigo).

NOTE: I have modified my reply-to address to avoid