Isuzu Bighorn Specs

Hi all !
I need Isuzu Bighorn Specs.
Anyone knows where to get them online ?
I tried the search engines, no avail. All the one that I found are ads
for used Isuzu Bighorn.
How does Bighorn fairs when compared to Landrover and/or Toyota Landcruiser ?
Can anyone help out, please ?
Thank you !

The Landcruiser is better than the Trooper but its much more expensive (when I was comparing in 1999 it cost 60% more).
--
madiba

www.clubisuzu.wellington.net.nz and have a look in the forum archives, or ask, they have some links to spec pages, power, size, weight, carrying capacity etc.

Penang wrote:

http://www.itog.com will do also Remember the Bighorn sells in most countries as Trooper. Kind regards, Erik-Jan. http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper
In the USA, "sold" would be the word after 2002... :-(
Any rumors on a Trooper-class real Isuzu for the US?
Wesley

Ntelos wrote:

Sure, in Europe it is the same indeed. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

Troopers are still available from Isuzu in the UK..
--
madiba

madiba wrote:

New ones's ????? Kind regards, Erik-Jan. http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

Is there any other kind? :-/ I think its to do with rt-hand drive Troopers still being sold in Aussie/NZ (and possibly in Japan)..
http://www.isuzu.co.uk/index.htm click on the 'Trooper' link, then choose a model..
--
madiba

The LHDs for the US etc are being replaced by a monocoque body type made in the central US states somewhere...

No. It is to do with huge unsold stocks of vehicles built before June 2002 and a low demand coupled with an importer desperate to prolong the sales while maximising profits from remaining vehicles by not discounting, because they will be soon left with only a very average pick-up truck to continue the franchise. Many dealers lost Daihatsu and migrated to Isuzu and now again find themselves with a model that is being wound down and soon to disappear. These vehicles were very popular with farmers in the UK but there are few farmers and much choice.
Huw

Sad story. But still, a source of 'new' Troopers for those of us in RHD land.. There is talk at Isuzu of a totally GM-free Trooper, just like Volvo dreams of cutting its lifeline to Ford.
--
madiba