Isuzu Bighorn Speedo conversion

Hi, Can any one advise me the best way to convert a 1994 Bighorn speedo from KMph to MPH, is there a conversion kit available in UK? Thanks in advance
Stuart

phone Vauxall UK or Opel UK, the Frontera speedo dial backplate may just replace the bighorns. instrumentation in the MU and Bighorn of the same years here in NZ is the same, and the Vauxhall Frontera is just a rebadged Isuzu MU.
If they are compatible it should just be a case of pull off the dash, take the needle off the speedo, remove the dial and replace with the new Mph dial and replace the needle and dash.
rhys
Fine in theory but what happens to the mileage reading or should I say Kilometre reading ??!! Ploggo

The dials are usually graduated differently, but the needle in the same place indicates the correct speed. for example the Kph dial goes up to around 180Kmh on my Bighorn at the peg. I'd expect the Mph dials to peg at 100mph or whatever is the same as 180Kph
hmm... re-reading below I believe you're talking about the odometer, or tripmeter.
for that I don't see any reason to worry overmuch... just remember that it isn't in miles and do a conversion in your head if you need to know what it is in miles. besides, if the bighorn came as Kmh then the manuals with it probably come as Kph, and changing the timing belt every 100,000 miles is going to be a fair bit longer between changes than the 100,000 Km change time.
rhys