Isuzu gear box, I neeed help. please

I got an 1986 Isuzu trooper TD an I just blown my gear box. But got a spare part car, wich is a gasoline. The major difference is that the starter motor is sited on left side (drivers side) on the
diesel and on the right side on tha gas car. BUT the question is: Can I switch the bell house (clutch cover) between the two gear boxes?
I appreciate any answer leading ti a solution!
-- This article was posted by author's request