Isuzu JDM Bighorn & Trooper Parts

OK.......
We have parts... in fact that's all we have for ALL 1989~2003 Isuzu Bighorn & Trooper 4x4's we stoke mechanical, panel..in fact all new & used parts...
for Jap Domestic assembled vehicles...we have been exporting parts since 1995 to the USA, UK, Barbados & even Russia and it's republics!
Give us an email for any ISUZU parts
RODEO, TROOPER, VEHICROSS, BIGHORN!
no SPAM....just an Honest deal