Isuzu MU 2.8 TD

Can anyone please help, where can I find parts for an Isuzu MU 2.8 TD. The first thing I need are brake pads, are they the same as the Frontera Sport?

The english frontera does share some parts with the true Isuzu MU so theres a good chance the pads are the same but best bet would be to compare them >
Can anyone please help, where can I find parts for an Isuzu MU 2.8 TD.