Isuzu Pickup Alt. problems

I'm having issues with my Alternator on my pickup, now when i go out to start the unit, i'm getting lights on all my notification lights under my rpm gauge and speed gauge, also the fan is disabled but only until i give the truck a really good rev. Then the lights go away and the air blows just fine, i've been told that this is an issue with the Alternator and an easy fix with-in the Alternator, has anyone else heard of this issue, if so i'd really appreciate some feedback to save me having to go out and buy an Alternator.

Thanks folks!

Reply to
get bent