Isuzu Redeo Dash board lights

One side of my dash board lights are off, what part do I need to fix it and how do I get to it? The side with the speedometer and gas guage is off while the side with the
RPM gauge is on.Help
What year is your Rodeo?

You need to pull the speedo. Those bulbs are on the back. Screw out the bulb assembly, use a really matt glove to pull the bulb out.