Isuzu Rodeo/Axiom brakes

My local dealer/service dept. said this is normal, but I'm having a problem with the front left brakes squeaking at low speed stops, and the rotor keeps
getting glazed.
The pads are 80% and nothing looks strange. I don't ride on the brakes.
Each time they turn the rotors it goes away for about 2 days then comes back.
They said it is the metal particles in the pads.
Anyone else have this problem?