Isuzu/Rodeo engine swap update

OK I've now finished
AFAIK the engine is about 1.6 litre and came out of a 1979 Isuzu KB ute
It went into replace a blown-up engine in a later ute "Holden Rodeo". That
wasn't it's original engine anyway. It's original 2.0 or 2.3 l engine had been replaced with a smaller and maybe older engine anyway
It seems to go ok since I did the engine swap, but I had to make 2 changes
The main engine mounts, I had to install left and right side, changed around, as this is the only way they'd fit......there seemed to be some minor changes in engine block design
I had to take the electric fuel pump off the sacrificial ute and install it on the recipient ute (the mechanical fuel pump remaining with the engine block that I removed
A (now spare) pipe (which was the excess fuel return to tank pipe) is now unemployed so I simply stoppered it up
I'm not 100 % happy with this arrangement but cannot come up with any alternative (without travelling into the state capital city and buying a swag of stuff like "Y" joiners etc)
Seems to start and run fine though
cheers
Catherine Outback Western Australia