isuzu trooper rim question

will chevy s-10 rims fit a trooper?

| will chevy s-10 rims fit a trooper? | |
I kind of doubt it. The s-10 must have what, about 14 inch wheels? My trooper has 16 inch wheels. Even the full sized Chevy and Ford trucks I've had in the past only had 15 inch wheels.
Chuck
my s-10 blazer has nice aluminum 15's on it thats why i was asking and most s-10's i see stock have 15's as well

You didn't state the model year of your Trooper. Current generation Troopers have 16" diameter rims, so the 15's on the S-10 might look just a bit weird. Besides, IIRC, the S-10 rims are only 6.5" wide and have a five-bolt design. Current Troopers are 7.0" wide and use six-bolt rims, so there's no way to make them fit.

I've
ah well i dunno the year of the trooper its something i might be able to get for about 300 or so it has the 2.8 with fuel injection issues thats why its cheap and i have a programamble fuel injection controller i am building to put on it anyways i did not know the 5 versus 6 lug issue i have not really looked at the trooper to closely did not want to get my hopes up and find out i can't afford it :)
and thanx for the info