Japanese used Isuzu trucks for sale

Dear All

Japanese Used Cars,Vans,Wagons,Buses,Trucks,Equipment,Vehicles Exporters available for sale at

SUN MOTOR CARS LTD is leading used and new Japanese vehicle exporters and Auctions Member in Japan, having different types of used vehicles and brands in stock in Japan.

We also specialize in ISUZU brand vehicls and have stocks in hand. Following is part of the list:

Maker Type Grade Model Year ISUZU GIGA DUMP 10 TON CXZ72JD 1993 ISUZU ELF DUMP NPR66ED 1999

If you are looking for a quality preowned ISUZU vehicles contact us. Visit our site

for a detailed stock list.

Razan

Reply to
sm.leads