Just bought a 92 Trooper Citation

HI All!
Imported into the UK, totally mint from Japan. it's a 3.1 Tdi Automatic. It's done40k miles & as I'm in the UK & ALL UK machines get a bit of rust &
at 12 years old would have nearly gone to the scrap yard by now It's mint!!!
Lets get some Trooper talk going on this group.
It's a LWB with the full Recaro interior, don't know why but it has a rubbish irmchser steering wheel, I'll get a decent used proper wheel. It's got the two extra fold away seats too.
Anyone got any comments, I realise a lot of you chaps are over the pond as it where!
Cheers
Nige