Keyless entry

I was hoping someone could help me with this question I have. I own a 1996 Rodeo and recently the keyless entry "beep" stopped working. Everything else
works, the doors lock and unlock, it just doesn't make that beeping sound anymore. Is there something I can do to fix this? Replace a battery somewhere? Thanks for any info.
Jesse
Please reply to newsgroup
Hello, Jesse Gutierrez! You wrote:

--
My 1999 rodeo owners manual has step by step instructions on how
to enable/disable the horn during locking & unlocking the doors