Keyless entry

I was hoping someone could help me with this question I have. I own a 1996 Rodeo and recently the keyless entry "beep" stopped working. Everything else works, the doors lock and unlock, it just doesn't make that beeping sound anymore. Is there something I can do to fix this? Replace a battery somewhere? Thanks for any info.

Jesse

Please reply to newsgroup

Reply to
Jesse Gutierrez