lift kits

Anyone know where to get body and suspension lifts for trooper other than calmini(I refuse to pay for any catalog) Anyone lifted a trooper? info/stories to share?
TIA
BRET PARADISE wrote:

A suspension lift can be usefull and you can make te parts yourself. As far as I am concerned a body lift does not make any sense. It is only for the looks and a lot of work. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--
http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper