Location of O2S on 94 Trooper S???

Anyone know where the O2S is located on a 1994 Trooper S? I can't seem to locate the darn thing... :-)

TIA...

Reply to
GuitarMan

Never mind, found it...

Reply to
GuitarMan

why not post your findings, perhaps it will help someone else with the same question in the future

Reply to
Tom

Good idea.... location of O2S for a 94 trooper is about 12 to 15 inches in front of the catalytic converter towards the manifold on the top part.

Reply to
GuitarMan

You know, it IS a good idea ... I may have this question, or a similar one, in the future and then I won't be able to remember where I saw it. LOL... Seriously, I know there are archives of all of the excellent information exchanged on this and other car care forums. It would be great if someone could find a way to put this in book form, indexed for easy access, of course. Some of the things you hear from fellow owners in these forums is better than what's in the books, manuals, etc., and is many times more valuable than what a shop will tell you. "Your linear transitional bearing is shot. You'll need a new one. That will be $4.95 for the part and $650 for labor."

Reply to
oldman

That's where Google Groups (groups.google.com) comes in handy. It has indexed all of this group and all other usenet groups... I usually look there before I post a question here in case someone has already answered it.

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley