looking at a V6 trooper

a couple of them actually, around the 93-96 year range, LS's as well...anything in particular to watch out for?
the old 89 needs a head/and or gasket, and the bodies getting pretty
pocked, if anyone is looking for one cheeeep let me know!
thanks
Glen A Stromquist wrote:

oh yes, one is an auto and the other a stick, my wife has gotten to like her standard, but if I can get a better buy on the auto I may go for it, but I'm not sure how they are in the 'Suzu's
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:26:06 GMT, Glen A Stromquist

Troopers are excellent in both auto and manual.
I'm on my second Isuzu - my first Trooper.