looking at a V6 trooper

a couple of them actually, around the 93-96 year range, LS's as well...anything in particular to watch out for?

the old 89 needs a head/and or gasket, and the bodies getting pretty pocked, if anyone is looking for one cheeeep let me know!

thanks

Reply to
Glen A Stromquist

oh yes, one is an auto and the other a stick, my wife has gotten to like her standard, but if I can get a better buy on the auto I may go for it, but I'm not sure how they are in the 'Suzu's

Reply to
Glen A Stromquist

Troopers are excellent in both auto and manual.

I'm on my second Isuzu - my first Trooper.

Reply to
wrestleantares