Lumpy 98 4JX1 Diesel

Hi Folks,
I have a 98 Trooper with a 4JX1 Turbo Diesel. Recently I feel it running a bit rougher. It is an import, I was told by my dealer that there had been a
recall, to do with the fuel injection system oil getting into fuel or vice versa. I bought a kit of parts from a non authorised dealer intnending to fit them myself, does anyone know what is involved?.
David