Maintenance book

I lost my maintenance book .... I have a Trooper 30TD ... someone could send me a link where I can find it ?
Thanks, marco

Try www.autozone.com
They have an online manual for most vehicles and it's free.
Gary

send
Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but the only one I can find costs $24.95 for a year. http://www.alldata.com/products/diy/index.html

could
Oops... I clicked the wrong link, they are on there for free... I always go for the big shiny ones first.

although they don't have a 98 Rodeo on there...

someone
Thank you at everybody
Marco