mechanic dealer for Isuzu Trooper in San Diego Area

Hi fellow Trooper owners.
Can the San Diego Trooper owners tell me their preferred mechanic or dealer in the San Diego area? I have a suspected exhaust leak on my
2000 Trooper and need to take it in. It may be a a warrenty item.
To the non-San Diego residents: Sorry for the extra bandwidth noise!