1. get a list of all service done last 4 years
2. any parts replaced last 4 years - if yes, which parts? receipts?
3. tire warranty? tires replaced?
4. battery warranty? battery replaced?
5. do a VIN number based search (cost $20-25) which reports everything known
6. original owner? original papers, sales contract, title (no liens?)
You're going to give up good gas mileage for bad as well. Check out Kelley
for an idea of what the Trooper is worth.
99 Amigo V6
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.