need a head gasket

I have blown a head gasket on my 99 Isuzu Rodeo 2.2 liter. Although it still runs it overheats badly and I know because of the white smoke out of the tail pipe, I need to pull the head. Where I live, they want
over $100 for the water pump and most places don't carry the gasket set. I have found these on EBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-ISUZU-RODEO-AMIGO-2-2L-L4-FULL-GASKET-SET-X 22SE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33667QQihZ007QQitemZ170108063382QQtcZphoto and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water-Pump-New-Daewoo-Isuzu-2-0-2-2L-See-Description_W0Q QcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33604QQihZ012QQitemZ220075919227
Eristic? Has any body heard of this gasket manufacturer or used this brand? Also has anybody bought parts from this supplier. I would hate to have to do the work twice because of cheap parts.
I could only find a head gasket at a dealer and, there aren't many of those left anymore. However, a few days ago I found Isuzu has a pretty good parts locator page now. That was at work, so I don't have the URL, but I'm sure you can find it with a search.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-ISUZU-RODEO-AMIGO-2-2L-L4-FULL-GASKET-SET-X
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Water-Pump-New-Daewoo-Isuzu-2-0-2-2L-See-Description_W0Q

woohoo http://www.myisuzuparts.com /
That's the site To address your original post, the dealer supplied cylinder head casket for my '98 Amigo with the X22RE engine from the dealer cost about $50.
Mine blew because of over heating. The following is what I learned.
- I bought my Amigo used in January and didn't know the radiator was so plugged that it was restricted to about 30% of capacity. - I didn't realize I burst a radiator hose for up to 10 minutes. When I finally looked at the temp gauge, it was pegged well beyond the red line so I pulled over and shut off the engine. - After replacing the burst hose it was clear to me that the cylinder head gasket was fried because I was getting water vapor out the exhaust and, exhaust smells out of the radiator. - I pulled the cylinder head and found that both the block and head where well within the limits for distortion as defined by the Haynes manual I have. Given the abuse the engine suffered that day, with 180,000 plus miles on it already, I decided to fix it.
Checking whether the surfaces of the block and the head where within factory specs was a matter of using a straight edge and feeler guage on various dimensions. I will be glad to post that for you but, if you're going to replace the cylinder head gasket your self, I strongly recommend getting a manual anyway and, it will have pictures which I can't provide.
My radiator was severely plugged; it had only 30% of it's flow capacity. I bought it used in January and didn't realize it had a problem until March. The cylinder head gasket blew after I drove for up to 5 minutes after a radiator hose had burst 2)

try this again