Need out of your Car Lease?
If you're looking for someone to assume the lease on your vehicle, we're a new marketplace specializing in just that. No middlemen and no buyer
registration fees. During our Beta period, you can post your vehicle ad for FREE!
If you're looking to assume a lease on a late model car and save a lot of money, you can browse the listings to find something to your liking.
The website can be reached at