New 2004 Rodeo's a good buy?

I see on Isuzu's website they are offering up to $6500 off MSRP on a new Rodeo. That puts a 4WD, 3.2L with preferred package at about $18,500. With Isuzu ending production on autos in the USA (except for the GM Ascender) I wonder if this is still a good buy? I haven't found any other 4 door mid-SUV 4wd that can come close to this price.

Reply to
Miles