Non-reusable seals/rings on 92 Rodeo 4wds front wheel/axle

Hi all,

I need to replace a lower wheel bearing on my 92 Isuzu Rodeo, but to bit it in, I'm going to have to dismantle the wheel and front axle.(Axle connection to the wheel blocks the bearing assembly from being removed).

I was wondering if anyone new off hand whether any of the seals,etc. were non-reusable , and I would need to get replacement parstbefore proceeding.

Thanks for any ideas Jim H

Reply to
Jim Helfer

Thanks!