OBD-2 Connector in 2001 Trooper

Can someone kindly tell me where the OBD-2 diagnostic port is on a 2001 Trooper? I bought an OBD II code scanner to find out the cause of a CEL on my Trooper but I can't find where to plug it in!!
Any help would be much appreciated.
It should be tucked-up at the front side of the centre console near the floor heater vent outlets.
Wal.

Thank you kindly...I found out it was a P0440 code, which decodes as Evaporative System fault...in other words, loose gas cap. Read/cleared the code with my OBD-II scanner and the CEL is off.