Oil Question

Hey guys/gals,
Just a quick question about the best (or better) motor oil to use. I understand that a lot of it could boil down to whether things like you liking a Ford vs an Isuzu etc.
But we got into quite a debate at work over this once I asked the question.
My wife takes her 2004 Isuzu Ascender to Quality quick lube to get it serviced and the service guy there told her that Penzoil is the best to use for her type of vehicle. Guys at work say that Quaker State would be the best that Penzoil would actually harm the Isuzu's engine and cause early wearing and/or breakdown in the engine.
She really loves this car and wants to drive it for a long time.... can anyone help out with what would be a best oil to use based on experience. Thanks in advance.
Mark & Tammy
--
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell
It all comes down to personal preferrence. I have used Valvoline for 20 years but my 99 Amigo has Wal-Mart's "Super-tech" full synthetic in it as I type. Change the oil on a regular basis with a quality oil and it really shouldn't matter. Andy