(OT) Geo Metro window crank problem.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I can't find a NG for the Geo Metro/Chevy Sprint\Suzuki Swift.
It's getting more and more difficult to roll up the window in my Metro. I
tried getting in there and lubricating everything, but it seems like the roller's leverage has shifted--the back part of the window gets cranked up but the front part stays put for about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, then pops up. Is there any kind of repair kit that I can use to fix this? I have seen it happen on other cars as well, so it must not be a problem exclusive to the Metro...