oxygen sensor on dash with my Rodeo

the O2 sensor on my dash it lit up, what does this indicate?
Thanks

ruez46 wrote:

that the sensor has trouble, may I suggest you get the error code and determine best course or replace it yourself. a 7/8" open socket wrench will take off the sensor and a new bosch O2 replacements costs about $55-65
Did you just pass 90K? If so, don't worry about the light. It's mechanically activated when your odometer turns over 90K

yes it's at 170K so i'm sure thats the result of it, thankyou
should i get this sensor removed or looked at?
thanks