oxygen sensor on dash with my Rodeo

the O2 sensor on my dash it lit up, what does this indicate?

Thanks

Reply to
ruez46

that the sensor has trouble, may I suggest you get the error code and determine best course or replace it yourself. a 7/8" open socket wrench will take off the sensor and a new bosch O2 replacements costs about $55-65

Reply to
tom

Did you just pass 90K? If so, don't worry about the light. It's mechanically activated when your odometer turns over 90K

Reply to
David

yes it's at 170K so i'm sure thats the result of it, thankyou

should i get this sensor removed or looked at?

thanks

Reply to
ruez46