Part Swapping

We all know that A Honda Passport is virtually the same as an Isuzu Rodeo.. But, how well do the parts from a rodeo interchange with an Amigo?

Many parts from the Rodeo and Passport will fit the 1998-2003 Amigo. What parts were you looking at swapping?
WindDancer wrote:

I am just looking in general. Nothing In particular yet. Around here, Isuzu is not a common brand. The closest Dealer is around 50 miles last I checked. I know they look similar on the outside. Say, for example, how hard would it be to swap a V6 drivetrain from a Rodeo to an Amigo. Would it be easier on a 1st generation or a second Generation, etc?

WindDancer wrote:

The 1st gen Amigo never had the V6 available. The 2nd gen did My 1999 2nd gen Amigo has the V6. Since the transmission and engine are the same I would assume a swap between them would be fairly easy. Interior parts, dash, seats etc. are identicle between the 2nd gen Amigo and Rodeo. The suspension does share many components but I believe slight differences exist because of the lower weight of the Amigo. They both use the same shocks.