Parts interchangable with Chev?

I'm going to go look at a 92 Space Cab today. The guy tells me that there is rust along the front edge of the hood and around a door handle. Got me to wondering how similar these are to a Chev S-10?
What parts might interchange - any body panels, anything else? Oh yeah it also needs exhaust - would that be the same? Thanks, Jim
snipped-for-privacy@superaje.com (Jim W) wrote in message

Unless you managed to have a 3.1L-engined v6 4x4--only came in reg cabs/short bed--nothing you have interchanges on those 88-95 Isuzus with the other GM compacts.
The late 90s Hombre and those LUV trucks in the diesel era interchange, but that's really it.
A shop can do an echaust, but the hood can be swapped from any 94-earier Amigo and those pre-97 Rodeos or at least before ether of those got redesigned.
car-part.com
or look up certifit on a google search