pickup truck help me

Hi there, here's my situtation, not too long ago i noticed that when i would start my 1992 isuzu pickup it would stall a second after i started it, then
on the second attempt it would stay lit, but on my dash with all the gauges most of the lights would be lit-up, my heater and fan would not work as well and the washer blades were ultra slow, after giving the truck a really good REV to 3600rpm it would kick out of this mode and run completely normal, as i loked into this problem i looked under the hood and took a volt meter to the battery when the truck was turned off....to my surprise it was a normal 12.9V....i checked a few other area for voltage on the engine and same 12.9V appeared (including the Alt.) my next test was to start the engine and voltmeter it again, after starting the engine...there was no change in Voltage...the same 12.9V.....that is until i gave the engine a good REV again.....then it kicked the Voltage up to 14.3V in its normal state.....i had the Alternator re-built since i thought maybe it was an issue with the diode-trio in the rectifier....$150 later i find the Truck is still doing the same thing. Has anyone have input on this issue? i'm getting to the point of pulling my hair....the funny thing is i have another 1990 isuzu pickup thats doing the exact same thing but started awhile earlier...maybe i can kill 2 birds wiht one stone?!
Appreciate your time folks.
Thanks
ruez46 wrote:

This looks like an old post, several weeks ago, posted again. Is it ? Kind regards, Erik-Jan. b.t.w. It is quite normal. Do not worry about it. Check previous posts if you want to know all the ins and outs on this subject. You should not bother actually.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

Yes its been posted before but there were no replys, i'm kinda desperate for some feedback....anything would be helpful. thanks for your time.

ruez46 wrote:

As far as I remember there was quite some feedback on this previous post. You should be able to retrieve it through > Google> search newsgroups. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
-- http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper
yes i've found it now....thanks for your direction.