Please recommend Isuzu Amigo Mechanic in Bay Area/Silicon Valley, California

Hi -
Can anybody please recommend an independent Isuzu mechanic to work on my 1998 Amigo? I live in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley in California. I have had some bad experiences working with Isuzu dealers :(
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks, John