previous 94 rodeo problem solution???

hello all, I posted problem with my rodeo,it will fire but die right away.I basically had to keep the gas pedal pressed until it warmed up,once it warmed up it
would stay running and preform well. I checked all usual,plugs,vacuum leaks,air filter.Took it to the dealer,$70 diagnostic,$600 for new ECM.Called local parts stores no one has it,the one that does was $300 with no refunds.Talk about, got you by the balls.Well this vehicle has 145k miles,just put in a 2nd tranny rebuild.My only bitch is the cheap ass lug studs on this vehicle.Only vehicle out all 9 others I owned that strips lug nuts as easy as this one.Should be a recall issue.Well I hope I get another 30K miles out of her,then its off to the toyota dealer for a tundra.