radio illumination bulb replacement

I have a 1990 Trooper II with the factory radio/cassette deck. The bulb is burnt out so I canít tell which radio station I am tuned to. How do you replace the bulb. Can it be done without yanking the radio
out. Thanks for any help on this.
‚úĖ
You have to pull it out, open the radio to find the $1.99 bulb
Add pictures here
‚úĖ