RADIO QUESTION

I have a 1994 isuzu rodeo, and then i have a pioneer deck. well i was driving, with my radio workin then i noticed that my cigarette lighter came loose, i pushed in my cigarette lighter in so it wouldnt fall out,
then my radio turned off. i checked fuses and theyre mostly good. so wut happened to my radio? it doesnt turn on anymore.nor my cd player. nor my air conditioning or my air fan? any ideas?? thanks
Could be the "hot" to your radio was connected to the "hot" of your cig lighter. Bad soldering job? Came loose? Who knows.
Aaron

ajpdla wrote:

check all you r fuses it might be marked wrong