Re: '02 Axiom oil change question wrote:

Many vehicles will say 6,000 to 7,500 for light duty use. The more you change it, the longer it will last and the less trouble. I change mine every 3,000. Even with Synthetic I tend to because the filter still needs changing. If you plan on using synthetic I would use regular oil until you get 10K or so on it.