Re: 1995 Trooper remote programming instruction

I have a question for you. May I ask where you got the new remote and how mch was it?
Thanks,
PRM

PRM,
remote was around $70 dollars, and I purchased it from a dealer that closed its doors soon after I got it. The next dealer is two hours away and they want $60 dollars to program it.
I am willing to purchase a new remote, only if it comes with instructions.
OT