Re: Airbag switch

Michael; why would you need it in a trooper? Do you have four infants in rear-facing child seats, therefore filling the entire back row and the passenger seat? This is usually only case where an airbag switch is
required.
Nate

off?

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER !! GET THE DETAILS FOR WHAT IS TH CORRECT SOLUTION FOR YOU !! - AIRBAGSYSTEMS.COM -
- AIRBAGSYSTEMS.COM -
Thanks, but I already bought the switch from them for my trooper. I have to install it this week when I get a chance. The AIRBAGSYSTEMS.COM site sucks though. Its seems to be down half the time I try to hit it. I am on the east coast.