Re: Are Rodeo's and Passports the same vehicle?

yes

Different trim styles. I think the interior is slighly different. I also think the warranty is better from Honda if it is still in effect.
bret

i learned this while reading a car review i found in a google search a few weeks back, looking to learn what i could about the 95 passport my son was buying. turns out Honda wasn't versed in truck building but wanted to enter the SUV market, so they went to Isuzu and asked them to build SUV's for them and put the Honda 'skin' and 'style' over it, to differentiate them. so the Honda Passport is an Isuzu Rodeo with a cosmetic makeover, where the differences are only in the areas that don't affect the underlying travel machine. maybe you can think of a passport as a Rodeo in drag [LOL]
Thanks for the info, I did not know that. I recently bought an exellent 94 Rodeo. Very happy with it so far.