Re: BushLies2.Us - Search For Truth

<snipped all the political BS!>
And this has what to do with alt.autos.isuzu?

liberals Suck.
Bernie wrote:

Labels are a sigh of limited intelligence.

Really? what's your label... I want to know just how limited your's is.
BuddyWh wrote:

Couldn't wait to establish your level I see. LOL.

I see you have labels and... labeling... confused.
I imagine you are easily, and often, confused.
BuddyWh wrote:

One of us seems to.

Do you now?
Imagination is crazy Your whole perspective gets hazy
It ain't country western, you may not have heard of it.