Re: BushLies2.Us - Search For Truth

And this has what to do with alt.autos.isuzu?

Reply to
GuitarMan

Labels are a sigh of limited intelligence.

Reply to
F.H.

Really? what's your label... I want to know just how limited your's is.

Reply to
BuddyWh

Couldn't wait to establish your level I see. LOL.

Reply to
F.H.

I see you have labels and... labeling... confused.

I imagine you are easily, and often, confused.

Reply to
BuddyWh

One of us seems to.

Do you now?

Imagination is crazy Your whole perspective gets hazy

It ain't country western, you may not have heard of it.

Reply to
F.H.