Re: FS: 2000 Trooper LS 2WD

yes, 'normal car' is cheaper, but there is obviously a market for 2WD SUVs, otherwise every SUV would be 4WS

Well...if you live in Florida for example, how often are you likely to need 4wd? :-) In my browsing of ebay, most of the 2wd's I've seen are in like Florida and warm places... I heard a story once of someone up north who had a 2wd Explorer...didn't know you could get a 2wd Explorer! And up North where it snows lots, who would want a 2wd SUV? Oh well...I guess we'll always be wondering... :-)
Wesley