Re: isuzu leaving

On 22 Jun 2003 17:53:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (X10R10) wrote:

Anything in particular prompting this? I mean, I know Isuzu America has been having some problems but.... what more do you know?
BuddyWh
I don't know about America, but Isuzu are not selling any more Troopers in the UK as of next year (2004)
Roy.

They are not selling them here in the USA as well. It's been replaced by stretch versions of Chevrolet TrailBlazer and GMC Envoy and now called the Isuzu Ascender.
Roy Matthews wrote:

Does anybody have a late model Trooper with the Nakamichi radio/CD set?
I have a dealer trying to tell me that the Nakamichi radio never worked in a Trooper because of an incompatibility with the (embedded) antenna system. I am currently locked in a dispute with the dealer and it would help to know whether anyone has a totally satisfactory Nakamichi installation. Now that I think about it, it would also help to know if anybody has had a similar problem.
Thanks.
Richard
Richard Molay wrote:

What is your dispute with the dealer? Is this a warranty issue and the dealer is saying your Nakamichi is not the originally installed stereo? That stereo has been installed in Troopers since at least 2000. Not sure before that.
Production of all car based vehicles except the new TF190 has stopped. Watch this space for future models based on TF190 chassis an a few years.
Truck production has increased as a result of no cars.