Re: manual steering

I never had to check myself on my 93 2.3L Pickup...but maybe there gearbox needs a lube job.
As for what to swipe the P/S unit from...just look at a 2.6L Amigo or Pickup. I've heard the steering columns might be different lengths between P/S and non-P/S versions, but you'll find that out.

way
fellow
have
of
am
Thanks for the advice on that. Hopefully I won't be changing out steering columns too. Do you know where I can get a copy of the Isuzu manual on disc?
John