Re: Moderator:

Who moderates alt groups???

Why was my post deleted? I was trying to sell an Isuzu Trooper. > >Thanks >Doug >
Reply to
BuddyWh

You mean this one thats still on my server? It wasn't deleted. Some servers may hold messages for only 30 days or so. Its your servers issue and not alt.autos.isuzu. There is no moderator here.

dkelic wrote: >Top notch 90 trooper with rebuilt engine and trans from 86 TD. ~1500 >miles since re-do.

Reply to
Miles