Re: Problematic condition

Hi angel, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this problem after all the efforts that you made to correct the condition. If it makes you feel better, (I
Know it won't) but I'm having the same rev'ing/surging at the time when I'm stopped. It rev's between 800 to 1800 rpm's. However mine is a 1990 trooper 2.6L fuel inj. 4 banger. One suggest to you. Please, before you purchase a new ECM from a parts store or worse yet, an Isuzu dealership, I urge you to find one on ebay. I have seen many for the Isuzu's in your 98 vintage there at ebay. From price ranges of $30.00 to tops being priced at $200.00 These of course are from individuals that are parting out their Isuzu or from individuals who are in the salvage business. Just a thought for you to consider and good luck to you. You might also want to look at checking the idle air control switch. Sorry that I do not have the location for you but I heard this sympton on the Tom Toburenson car show on the radio and he looked it up in his data base live on the air for an Isuzu 3.2L v-6 owner. "Good Luck to You" and hope you solve the prob. Ernie

Your problem IS the gasket under your intake manaflow NO question about it....It drives the computer nut as well as the owner how to tell get a can of gumount spray, start the engine and spray lightly around your base of the intake plentum the engine WILL rev case closed Ernie wrote: