rear end gear ratio pt.3

i answered my own question,.all i had to do was look in the owners manual,!!!!!!!!!!!,it lists the rear axel ratio for my 4WD w/ my tire size,so i know what one to get to match it up. which is a good thing cause if its no, the front will be mismatched when its in 4WD.by the way its a 4:30-1 for my 95 honda passport/isuzu rodeo V-6 5 spd w/disc brakes.now i just dont know if its worth putting more $ into it w/ 131,000 miles on it,still dont know how two teeth broke off it,when i do,90% highway and no towing....its an isuzu,what do you expect!!!

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

Since you have not opened it is hard to say TWO teeth broke. Could be something else as well. Kind regards again, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets