red brake light in dash 93 Trooper

Recently on start up of my Trooper I've found that the red brake light does not turn off as all the other indicators do. With the light on it appears that the brakes are functioning OK & you can drive it safely.
Only after the vehicle has traveled 10 miles or so & is warmed up will it turn off after restarting the vehicle. What do I look for? Thanks, BLINDYANKEE

Is it your parking brak mechanism getting stuck? This happens to my '92 Rodeo. I just lubbed the springs and cables in the parking brake system, and it fixed it.
Jim H

i'm having the same problem on my Pickup truck.
Except, the yellow "rear whel anti-lock" light is also on.
It all started after I gave a guy a jump-start
I wonder if I puffed some electrical bits... The manual says to check the RWAL unit, which is mounted under the seat. Ha! not under the seat of my truck
any leads?
thanks
--
Assuring you of my best intentions at all times,

Charles Statman
RWAL = Rear Wheel Anti Lock.
The Isuzu models seem to have lost of problems with the RWAL sensors. With the light on, your brakse will function as a non antilock system. It should be fixed, but you are not out of the game at least.

Thanks for the response.
Right. I am pretty sure some sensor is crapperd out, I was trying to determine where to look, and what to replace, before taking my $1000 truck into Isuzu for $3000 worth of service.
Any thoughts on which sensor, or what to test? Or where to look?
Oh, and yeah, just for grins,, to see if the RWAL was not on, I did a late night stomp test, it locks and fishtails just like Cletus on the Dukes of Hazzard! :D