Replaced O2, what else should I replace?

Got error code 44, replaced O2 sensor. Still have some black smoke coming from tailpipe. It's a lot less than before, but is there another sensor that I should go ahead and replace that would take care of the rest of this?
Is there another sensor that can cause the 44 code?
'93 Rodeo 184k miles 3.2L V6, Standard Trans.
--

- Frank Gant