Replacement 2nd gen soft top?

A rock went through one of the side windows on my 1999 Amigo soft top. For some reason, dealers want $250 for one side window. A few months ago they were only $65. Bestop's replacement windows will not fit the Isuzu OEM top even though Bestop made them.

So, it would appear it's a better deal to just buy the entire top. Anyone know of the best deal going? So far I've found Bestops for $400 including shipping. Any better deals out there? Different brands?

Reply to
Miles